My name is Steve Rozansky and I’m the owner of Family Auto Service in Lynbrook, NY, where we guarantee any part we install for as long as you own your car.
If you’re confused, anxious and maybe even skeptical about where to take your vehicle for service, then I’d like to offer you my free special report, “4 Costly Misconceptions About Auto Repair And The 7 Questions You Must Ask Before You Set Up Your Appointment.”
Inside you’ll learn:
- How to find the best auto repair facilities in your neighborhood.
- You’ll discover 4 common misconceptions about auto repair. Once you learn the truth you will enjoy lower repair bills and improved services wherever you go.
- You’ll discover how to select the right repair center by asking 7 simple yet critical questions. Finally put the power back into your hands knowing how to guarantee you won’t get ripped off.
- Why you shouldn’t ever shop for auto repair service quotes by phone.
- How asking the right questions and getting written estimates up front will always lead you to the best repair and maintenance experience.
- How to reduce repair costs for your vehicle. It’s easier then you think!
- Discover which technician qualifications are the best and why it’s important to ask about them… even for the technician changing your oil!
- And that’s not all… when you get your FREE guide you’ll also discover what kind of “Guarantees” to look for. Get this right and you and your family are protected!
To instantly download your FREE Exclusive Insider’s Auto Repair Guide, even at 3AM, just enter your email in the form to your right.
Don’t hesitate to give me a call if I can be of any assistance.
P.S. Just enter your email in the form to the right to instantly download your free report, “4 Costly Misconceptions About Auto Repair And The 7 Questions You Must Ask Before You Set Up Your Appointment”, and learn exactly what questions to ask any auto repair shop so that you always get the best deal without fear of being ripped off.
P.P.S. Of course I think we’re the best auto repair service on Long Island, but don’t take my word for it. Click here to hear what my customers think about Family Auto Service of Lynbrook.